Friday, August 21, 2009

The 25 year Trifecta!






After my PT test in may I was really motivated to keep my training up. I routinely fall into the cycle of getting fit, meeting my goal and then letting myself go. Lesson I've learned?


I ALWAYS NEED A GOAL TO WORK TOWARDS!


I realized that I was approaching a milestone in my life. 25 years since graduating highschool and 25 years of service in the Air Force. I decided to set my goals high and I called it the 25 Year Tritecta.


25 Year Trifecta Goals:


1. 5 Sept - Attend my 25th High School Reunion at my graduation Weight (195 Pounds)

2. 7 Sept -Score 100% on your Air Force PT test on your 25th Anniversary in the Air force.

3. 19 Sept - Complete the Air Force Marathon at Wright-Patterson Air Force base.


No comments:

Post a Comment