Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Under 200 Lbs! Less than a week before reunion and PT test

September is here!
This is the month it all comes together. I got on the scale at work today and the reading was 197.5. I just need to drop 2.5 pounds before Saturday to meet the first of my three goals. 3.5 before September 8th to Max my PT test.

I'm in good shape to meet both of these goals. As long as I watch my intake this week, get a couple of good workouts in, I'll make it. It will take some willpower though. I'll me home in WV and my mom will be making those great pancakes! Snacks and meal at the reunion, drinks with old friends, I need to be strong and keep the eye on the prize.

I don't want to reveal too much, but I have some pretty cool stuff planned for the marathon. Stick with me. I promise some interesting multimedia posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment